Monday, August 27, 2007

Jarrett

Hello

My name is Jarrett Landor-Ngemi. I am second year doctoral student in the Department of Educational Leadership and Research at the University of Southern Mississippi. I have taught Special Education in East Baton Rouge Parish Schools for two years.
My research interest are in the area of Instructional Technology. I have some computer proficiencies but not many. I am pursuing a minor in Instructional Technology. I am looking forward to learning about Computer Technology in this course. My hobbies are working out and reading. I hope to graduate in January with a Ph.D.

1 comment:

Dr. wang said...

Jarrett,

I have never used black as background because I didn't think there is enough contrast with the text. However, your blog makes me to rethink about the black background because your blog looks very clear and easy to read. Good job.

Please add your peers' blog URL to your site so that it is easy for you and others who visit your blog to view other blogs.

Dr. Wang